Richard III Research and Discussion Archive

Postings

2002-04-01 12:11:48
Neil Trump
Hello everyone, because Yahoo clubs and E-groups have now become one, the quality of service is decidedly a lot poorer. One solution that will still give a better service and stop all this advertising etc is to change your membership details.

If you click on the right hand side 'edit my membership' this will pop up another window displaying your account details.

Check to make sure the email address is the one you wish emails to go to is the preferred one.

Go down to message delivery and click either 'Individual emails' or 'Daily digest' depending on your personal choice.

Save changes and we shall see what happens.

To post a message to the 'Forum' you will need to set up a new contact address with an email of

You should receive messages via your ordinary email account as well as seeing them on the web page.

You can then set up an individual folder in your email to stream 'Forum' messages if you wish.

E-groups still has a feature which I would like to pursue again at a later date, which is the 'chat' area.

Regards,

UKAFLYER

Re: Postings

2002-04-02 14:11:34
white\_surrey
I have followed your suggestions about "Editing My Membeshup" and am
trying to see if this reply will appear on the Messags page.

There do seem to be fewer advertisements in this format.
But I agree the format is distracting with all the ads.

Janet Trimbath

--- In @y..., "Neil Trump" <neil.trump@b...>
wrote:
> Hello everyone, because Yahoo clubs and E-groups have now become
one, the quality of service is decidedly a lot poorer. One solution
that will still give a better service and stop all this advertising
etc is to change your membership details.
>
> If you click on the right hand side 'edit my membership' this will
pop up another window displaying your account details.
>
> Check to make sure the email address is the one you wish emails to
go to is the preferred one.
>
> Go down to message delivery and click either 'Individual emails'
or 'Daily digest' depending on your personal choice.
>
> Save changes and we shall see what happens.
>
> To post a message to the 'Forum' you will need to set up a new
contact address with an email of
>
> @y...
>
> You should receive messages via your ordinary email account as well
as seeing them on the web page.
>
> You can then set up an individual folder in your email to
stream 'Forum' messages if you wish.
>
> E-groups still has a feature which I would like to pursue again at
a later date, which is the 'chat' area.
>
> Regards,
>
> UKAFLYER
>
>
>
>

2013-03-07 07:09:17
blancsanglier1452
STILL pretty poor though. Cheers!

--- In , "Neil Trump" <neil.trump@...> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone, because Yahoo clubs and E-groups have now become one, the quality of service is decidedly a lot poorer. One solution that will still give a better service and stop all this advertising etc is to change your membership details.
>
> If you click on the right hand side 'edit my membership' this will pop up another window displaying your account details.
>
> Check to make sure the email address is the one you wish emails to go to is the preferred one.
>
> Go down to message delivery and click either 'Individual emails' or 'Daily digest' depending on your personal choice.
>
> Save changes and we shall see what happens.
>
> To post a message to the 'Forum' you will need to set up a new contact address with an email of
>
>
>
> You should receive messages via your ordinary email account as well as seeing them on the web page.
>
> You can then set up an individual folder in your email to stream 'Forum' messages if you wish.
>
> E-groups still has a feature which I would like to pursue again at a later date, which is the 'chat' area.
>
> Regards,
>
> UKAFLYER
>
>
>
>
>

2013-03-07 10:52:50
Neil Trump
Hi,

When did I supposedly post that message because I'm not sure I did

regards,

Neil

On 7 Mar 2013, at 07:09, "blancsanglier1452" <blancsanglier1452@...> wrote:

> one.

2013-03-07 12:10:48
Stephen Lark
Years ago, possibly. There have been some delays recently.
----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Postings

Hi,

When did I supposedly post that message because I'm not sure I did

regards,

Neil

On 7 Mar 2013, at 07:09, "blancsanglier1452" <blancsanglier1452@...> wrote:

> one.

2013-03-07 14:36:37
justcarol67
"Neil Trump" wrote:
>
> Hello everyone, because Yahoo clubs and E-groups have now become one, the quality of service is decidedly a lot poorer. One solution that will still give a better service and stop all this advertising etc is to change your membership details.
>
> If you click on the right hand side 'edit my membership' this will pop up another window displaying your account details.
>
> Check to make sure the email address is the one you wish emails to go to is the preferred one.
>
> Go down to message delivery and click either 'Individual emails' or 'Daily digest' depending on your personal choice. [snip]

Carol responds:

Fortunately, "special notices only" and "no email" are also still available as options.

Carol