I just joined this interesting group. <I hope> I have read
Shakespears version of Richard III a couple of times since high
school. My most recent reading had been a popular book about 5 years
ago. I don't recall it's title. I also enjoy watching historical
period pieces on video.

Just now I was looking for highlights of the chronology of Richard
III and the York family. I thought it would be interesting to do a
comparison between the events in the political life of Richard III
and the political life and administration of GW Bush. :)

That's all for now.

Newcomer

2015-04-19 22:54:24
luonnotar1065

Hello, newcomer here. I got interested following all the publicity surrounding the re-internment last month, as now that I've looked into the facts, I can see that Richard certainly was the victim of a Tudor defamation campaign. I hope to learn more here.

Rose

Re: Newcomer

2015-04-20 08:34:36
Sandra J Machin
Hello, Rose! Sandra =^..^= From: mailto: Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 10:07 PM To: Subject: Newcomer

Hello, newcomer here. I got interested following all the publicity surrounding the re-internment last month, as now that I've looked into the facts, I can see that Richard certainly was the victim of a Tudor defamation campaign. I hope to learn more here.

Rose

Re: Newcomer

2015-04-20 09:23:43
Hilary Jones
Welcome Rose. I must point out that, although I've just criticised JAH's mythology book, I do indeed believe Richard was victim of a defamation campaign! Hilary
To:
Sent: Monday, 20 April 2015, 8:34
Subject: Re: Newcomer

Hello, Rose! Sandra =^..^= From: mailto: Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 10:07 PM To: Subject: Newcomer Hello, newcomer here. I got interested following all the publicity surrounding the re-internment last month, as now that I've looked into the facts, I can see that Richard certainly was the victim of a Tudor defamation campaign. I hope to learn more here.
Rose