Richard III Research and Discussion Archive

Applying to join new Richard III forum

2019-10-18 19:50:17
Neil Trump
To all:

To all those people that wish to join the new forum, can you send an email to my personal address at neil.trump@... with R3 in the subject and your email address in the body and then I can collate them together and send one invite from the new forum site and you will then just respond to join.

About ten old members have already moved over and looking at the tool bar it looks like we have scope to do more things now.

Regards,

Neil

Re: Applying to join new Richard III forum

2019-10-18 20:15:13
Johanne Tournier

Hi, Neil & Everyone 

Yes, there is already a fair amount of traffic on the new group named *Richard III Forum* - which I really like. We are currently discussing what would be cool pics to illustrate the group's main page, and there have already been some varied suggestions.

So, jump in, the water's fine! 😊

(I mean, if you're not already a member, send your name and email address to Neil at his address, neil.trump@...  I'm looking forward to seeing you there and sharing lots of wonderful discussions, pics and so on about King Richard III.)

Johanne

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 3:42:26 PM
To: <>
Subject: Applying to join new Richard III forum

To all:

To all those people that wish to join the new forum, can you send an email to my personal address at neil.trump@... with R3 in the subject and your email address in the body and then I can collate them together and send one invite from the new forum site and you will then just respond to join.

About ten old members have already moved over and looking at the tool bar it looks like we have scope to do more things now.

Regards,

Neil

2019-10-18 20:17:58
Hilary Jones
Absolutely! Renaissance:) :). H

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, October 18, 2019, 8:15 pm, Johanne Tournier jltournier60@... [] <> wrote:

Hi, Neil & Everyone 

Yes, there is already a fair amount of traffic on the new group named *Richard III Forum* - which I really like. We are currently discussing what would be cool pics to illustrate the group's main page, and there have already been some varied suggestions.

So, jump in, the water's fine! =

(I mean, if you're not already a member, send your name and email address to Neil at his address, neil.trump@...  I'm looking forward to seeing you there and sharing lots of wonderful discussions, pics and so on about King Richard III.)

Johanne

To all:

Regards,

Neil

2019-10-18 20:48:35
Alison Prater
I've already joined.

Sent from my iPhone

2019-10-18 20:52:58
Neil Trump
Hi Alison,
I had to send a blanket email and it is fine, you are still set up OK. Just need to see how many respond back
Regards,
Neil

Sent from my iPad
On 18 Oct 2019, at 20:48, Alison Prater alison.prater@... [] <> wrote:

ÿ

I've already joined.

Sent from my iPhone

2019-10-18 21:15:58
Pamela Bain
Perhaps the facial reconstruction.....
On Oct 18, 2019, at 2:15 PM, Johanne Tournier jltournier60@... [] <> wrote:

ÿ

Hi, Neil & Everyone 

Johanne

To all:

Regards,

Neil

2019-10-18 23:41:10
Doug Stamate
Johanne, Could you provided an exact address? I typed Richard III Forum into Google and got little more than the various internet points for the Society? Thanks in advance, Doug Johanne wrote:

Hi, Neil & Everyone 

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

2019-10-18 23:47:47
Doug Stamate
Neil,
My email address is:

destama@...

and I most definitely want to join!
Doug

Neil wrote:
"To all:
To all those people that wish to join the new forum, can you send an email
to my personal address at neil.trump@... with R3 in the subject
and your email address in the body and then I can collate them together and
send one invite from the new forum site and you will then just respond to
join.
About ten old members have already moved over and looking at the tool bar it
looks like we have scope to do more things now.
Regards,
Neil"

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

2019-10-19 08:21:48
Hilary Jones
Johanne, Neil, all. Re the logo photo we can't just post any old photo or picture from the web or elsewhere or we'll be in deep copyright problems. What we'll have to do is to build a bank of our own photos of things or places to do with Richard and his times. I'm sure even those of you from the US have got some from when you came over - landscape not portrait. Then we can perhaps change it monthly. I suggest we use Stephen's as a holding photo until we sort it out?
Do you want us to send them to you, Neil? I'm going to York before Christmas and I was thinking a picture of the Minster lit up for Christmas might be good for a Christmas one. York is glorious at Christmas. H (and there was a great signpost on the A5 pointing one way to Grafton Regis and the other to Stony Stratford - I'm sure Doug would appreciate that)
On Friday, 18 October 2019, 20:15:21 BST, Johanne Tournier jltournier60@... [] <> wrote:

Hi, Neil & Everyone 

Johanne

To all:

Regards,

Neil

2019-10-26 01:38:46
b.eileen25
Hi Neil...I'm a member already do I have to rejoin or something? Here is my email just in case eileenbates147@...