Moving the Forum to the IO groups

Moving the Forum to the IO groups

2019-10-18 17:27:10
Neil Trump

To all:
There are some issues with my account which will inhibit any bulk changes to enable an easy shift to the IO group, I have a good understanding what has happened but we will leave it at that.
I had already made the decision to move to the IO groups over a year ago and if needed I will fund the yearly subscription if we need to go over the free data allowance.
The new IO forum is called RichardIIIForum and I feel that the best option is that for all of you who are interested in continuing debates in the same format that Yahoo offered is to visit and register with IO and then join the new Forum and we will rebuild it as best we can. Just do a search for RichardIIIForum and you will find me.
I have an idea on how to promote the new site and will explore this option over the weekend.
Best regards,
Neil
Sent from my iPad
On 18 Oct 2019, at 16:41, maryfriend@... [] <> wrote:

ΓΏ

Thank you Neil much appreciated.

Mary

Re: {Disarmed} [Richard III Society Forum] Moving the Forum to the I

2019-10-18 23:25:00
Doug Stamate
Neil, Hope the transfer/save goes well! I also wanted to say that, should it become necessary to pay a fee, I'm quite willing to chip in. The only problem is that of getting the money to you in a form you can use. FWIW, I send a USD cheque based on the dollar/pound costs to the Society for my yearly dues (which includes a processing fee) and could do the same for the new new forum. It would certainly be money well spent, as I've learned at least as much here as from the Society's printed material that I receive! Doug Neil wrote: To all: There are some issues with my account which will inhibit any bulk changes to enable an easy shift to the IO group, I have a good understanding what has happened but we will leave it at that. I had already made the decision to move to the IO groups over a year ago and if needed I will fund the yearly subscription if we need to go over the free data allowance. The new IO forum is called RichardIIIForum and I feel that the best option is that for all of you who are interested in continuing debates in the same format that Yahoo offered is to visit and register with IO and then join the new Forum and we will rebuild it as best we can. Just do a search for RichardIIIForum and you will find me. I have an idea on how to promote the new site and will explore this option over the weekend. Best regards, Neil
--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
Richard III
Richard III on Amazon
As an Amazon Associate, We earn from qualifying purchases.