Richard III Research and Discussion Archive.

Fwd: Thank you for reviewing Brothers York: An English T... on Amazo

Fwd: Thank you for reviewing Brothers York: An English T... on Amazo

2019-10-10 01:23:26
Pamela Bain
Thanks Pamela Bain,

Your latest customer review is live on Amazon. We and millions of shoppers on Amazon appreciate the time you took to share your experience with this item. from Pamela Bain on October 9, 2019

Fake facts

From friends in England and France, this book is a fairy tale couched as reality. They say, do not waste your time or money on this drivel!

See your full review
If you have past items that you would like to rate, please click here. This message is for: pbain@.... If you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon, please opt-out here. Reference ATVPDKIKX0DER-R2ZNDOT3FZ1OHO. (c) 2019 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue N., Seattle, WA 98109-5210.

Re: Fwd: Thank you for reviewing Brothers York: An English T... on A

2019-10-10 08:41:56
A J Hibbard
Good job. I just checked Amazon.co.uk, however, There are 6 reviews, averaging 4.3 (one ***, 2 ****, and 3 ***, with almost exclusively positive but not detailed comments.

A J

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 1:23 AM Pamela Bain pbain@... [] <> wrote:

Thanks Pamela Bain,

Your latest customer review is live on Amazon. We and millions of shoppers on Amazon appreciate the time you took to share your experience with this item.   from Pamela Bain on October 9, 2019

Fake facts

From friends in England and France, this book is a fairy tale couched as reality. They say, do not waste your time or money on this drivel!

See your full review
  If you have past items that you would like to rate, please click here.       This message is for: pbain@.... If you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon, please opt-out here. Reference ATVPDKIKX0DER-R2ZNDOT3FZ1OHO. (c) 2019 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue N., Seattle, WA 98109-5210.

2019-10-10 10:22:12
Hilary Jones
I'm going to do one AJ. But it's not to be rushed or Ill be trashed as a 'mad Ricardian'. I'll let you know when I've done it. H
On Thursday, 10 October 2019, 08:42:04 BST, A J Hibbard ajhibbard@... [] <> wrote:

Good job. I just checked Amazon.co.uk, however, There are 6 reviews, averaging 4.3 (one ***, 2 ****, and 3 ***, with almost exclusively positive but not detailed comments.

A J

Thanks Pamela Bain,

Your latest customer review is live on Amazon. We and millions of shoppers on Amazon appreciate the time you took to share your experience with this item. from Pamela Bain on October 9, 2019

Fake facts

See your full review
If you have past items that you would like to rate, please click here. This message is for: pbain@.... If you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon, please opt-out here.Reference ATVPDKIKX0DER-R2ZNDOT3FZ1OHO. (c) 2019 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue N., Seattle, WA 98109-5210.

2019-10-10 10:58:32
Nicholas Brown
Well said, Pamela! I plan to do a review after my library reserve copy arrives (it may be a while). I have no intention of giving Thomas Penn the satisfaction of another book sale.Nico

On Thursday, 10 October 2019, 10:22:19 BST, Hilary Jones hjnatdat@... [] <> wrote:

I'm going to do one AJ. But it's not to be rushed or Ill be trashed as a 'mad Ricardian'. I'll let you know when I've done it. H
On Thursday, 10 October 2019, 08:42:04 BST, A J Hibbard ajhibbard@... [] <> wrote:

A J

Thanks Pamela Bain,

Fake facts

See your full review
If you have past items that you would like to rate, please click here. This message is for: pbain@.... If you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon, please opt-out here.Reference ATVPDKIKX0DER-R2ZNDOT3FZ1OHO. (c) 2019 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue N., Seattle, WA 98109-5210.

Richard III
Richard III on Amazon
As an Amazon Associate, We earn from qualifying purchases.