Richard III Research and Discussion Archive.

Princes and Dan Jones

Princes and Dan Jones

2019-05-19 12:47:07
Paul Trevor bale
Well we all know how violent and disastrous for England the WOTR were. According to Dan Jones, who then over pictures of two « innocent young boys » were murdered. Well I'm going to tell you a different story in which Richards options grew narrower and narrower and then the princes had to die.So they were murdered is presented as a fact. No, there may not have been a murder folks, I'm Dan Jones and I know they were murdered.It gets worse and worse as Dan Weir, sorry, Jones, presents facts to suit his own narrative. When Edward IV dies it's clear fairly soon Edward V and his uncle Rivers will be murdered. On News of the death of his brother, Richard writes to Hastings, demanding he be made Protector as per the will Of the dead king. Yes, not the other way round.When he hears if the Woodville grab for power he decides the Woodvilles are the enemy. He meets up with Rivers and his nephew, along with his, wait for it, right hand man Buckingham! They lie to Rivers about their plans, their plans note, and by arresting Rivers Richard starts along the road to disaster. He meets his nephew along with his henchman Buckingham. Henchman.....That's when I decided it wasn't worth upsetting myself any more.

Re: Princes and Dan Jones

2019-05-19 14:08:57
Hilary Jones
I am SO glad I never watched it! H
On Sunday, 19 May 2019, 12:51:13 BST, Paul Trevor bale bale475@... [] <> wrote:

Well we all know how violent and disastrous for England the WOTR were. According to Dan Jones, who then over pictures of two « innocent young boys » were murdered. Well I'm going to tell you a different story in which Richards options grew narrower and narrower and then the princes had to die.So they were murdered is presented as a fact. No, there may not have been a murder folks, I'm Dan Jones and I know they were murdered.It gets worse and worse as Dan Weir, sorry, Jones, presents facts to suit his own narrative. When Edward IV dies it's clear fairly soon Edward V and his uncle Rivers will be murdered. On News of the death of his brother, Richard writes to Hastings, demanding he be made Protector as per the will Of the dead king. Yes, not the other way round.When he hears if the Woodville grab for power he decides the Woodvilles are the enemy. He meets up with Rivers and his nephew, along with his, wait for it, right hand man Buckingham! They lie to Rivers about their plans, their plans note, and by arresting Rivers Richard starts along the road to disaster. He meets his nephew along with his henchman Buckingham. Henchman.....That's when I decided it wasn't worth upsetting myself any more..

Re: Princes and Dan Jones

2019-05-19 14:11:47
Pamela Bain
Exactly!
On May 19, 2019, at 8:09 AM, Hilary Jones hjnatdat@... [] <> wrote:

I am SO glad I never watched it! H
On Sunday, 19 May 2019, 12:51:13 BST, Paul Trevor bale bale475@... [] <> wrote:

Well we all know how violent and disastrous for England the WOTR were. According to Dan Jones, who then over pictures of two « innocent young boys » were murdered. Well I'm going to tell you a different story in which Richards options grew narrower and narrower and then the princes had to die. So they were murdered is presented as a fact. No, there may not have been a murder folks, I'm Dan Jones and I know they were murdered. It gets worse and worse as Dan Weir, sorry, Jones, presents facts to suit his own narrative. When Edward IV dies it's clear fairly soon Edward V and his uncle Rivers will be murdered. On News of the death of his brother, Richard writes to Hastings, demanding he be made Protector as per the will Of the dead king. Yes, not the other way round. When he hears if the Woodville grab for power he decides the Woodvilles are the enemy. He meets up with Rivers and his nephew, along with his, wait for it, right hand man Buckingham! They lie to Rivers about their plans, their plans note, and by arresting Rivers Richard starts along the road to disaster. He meets his nephew along with his henchman Buckingham. Henchman..... That's when I decided it wasn't worth upsetting myself any more..

Richard III
Richard III on Amazon
As an Amazon Associate, We earn from qualifying purchases.