Richard III Research and Discussion Archive

Fwd: RIII Forum

2019-03-19 20:41:28
Paul Trevor Bale
Nance asks for help so I'm forwarding her post in the hope someone can sort the problem or her.Paul

Début du message transféré :

Expéditeur: "Nance Crawford" <nance@...>

Objet: RIII Forum

Hi, Paul - I'm having a heck of a time trying to get into the RIII Yahoo Forum to try to get Yahoo to send me a weekly digest, instead of jamming my incoming email with individual posts and responses (woke up to 187 emails today), not to mention the fact that I desperately need to post a question that has snagged work on the Revised Edition of KING'S GAMES, The Commentaries. All is at a stand-still. Can you put this note up on the forum for me, so that someone with time and patience can guide me through the maze? Thanks, N

Re: Fwd: RIII Forum

2019-03-20 10:00:52
Nicholas Brown
Hi,
I used to get the digest, but changed to email format through the settings. (I can't remember how exactly.) Also, on some posts I keep getting this trail of old messages, which makes everything look muddled. Is there anyway of switching it off so you just see the current message?
Nico

On Tuesday, 19 March 2019, 21:16:30 GMT, Paul Trevor Bale bale.paul-trevor@... [] <> wrote:

Nance asks for help so I'm forwarding her post in the hope someone can sort the problem or her.

Paul

Hi, Paul - I'm having a heck of a time trying to get into the RIII Yahoo Forum to try to get Yahoo to send me a weekly digest, instead of jamming my incoming email with individual posts and responses (woke up to 187 emails today), not to mention the fact that I desperately need to post a question that has snagged work on the Revised Edition of KING'S GAMES, The Commentaries. All is at a stand-still. Can you put this note up on the forum for me, so that someone with time and patience can guide me through the maze? Thanks, N

Re: Fwd: RIII Forum

2019-03-20 10:18:53
Hilary Jones
Sorry Nance I can't help either, and like Nico I get a whole string of previous messages attached to the latest.
The real pig is being unable to upload stuff. I do what Yahoo tells me but then it wipes it as forbidden. Any news on any movement Neil? H
On Wednesday, 20 March 2019, 10:01:00 GMT, Nicholas Brown nico11238@... [] <> wrote:

Hi,
I used to get the digest, but changed to email format through the settings. (I can't remember how exactly.) Also, on some posts I keep getting this trail of old messages, which makes everything look muddled. Is there anyway of switching it off so you just see the current message?
Nico

On Tuesday, 19 March 2019, 21:16:30 GMT, Paul Trevor Bale bale.paul-trevor@... [] <> wrote:

Nance asks for help so I'm forwarding her post in the hope someone can sort the problem or her.

Paul