Richard III Research and Discussion Archive

Friswide Lovell Norris

2018-09-06 19:46:27
cmasters1335
https://francislovell.blogspot.com/2018/07/frideswide-lovell-norris.html?m=1. Found this article, very interesting suggesting Lovells sister may have borne Richard a child in 1484.FWIW.

Re: Friswide Lovell Norris

2018-09-06 22:53:58
mariewalsh2003
Sorry, but I find this totally groundless. Richard just did protect the wives and sisters of his friends, as in granting the confiscated Arundell estates to Anne Arundell's husband, Sir James Tyrell.
Very likely Frideswide was a lady in waiting to Queen Anne.

2018-09-07 02:25:02
Valentina Motenegro
Loan offer between serious and honest individual
Hello
In the perspective of injecting money into risk-free activities and the constant desire to make my Capital profitable, I offer you facilities at the best conditions.
Capital: Unlimited
Rate: 2% -3% (Varies by industry)
Duration 30 years MAXI
Very short response time: 48 hours.
My conditions are much lightened. Cost relatively light credit to allow you to enjoy this facility according to banking standards.
The target of this offer is, among others, self-employed workers, retired employees, entrepreneurs in the private or parapublic sector, farmers and breeders (professionals and non-professionals), traders and project leaders.
It should also be noted that the first-class beneficiaries of this facility are bank bans, or people whose debt is overdue and must necessarily buy back.If you are interested, please contact us on this email address: valetinamotenegro @ gmail.comOrPretalicialopez@... pretorrichtung@... you can also follow us on tweeter: https://twitter.com/valetinamotene1
Our website: prestamoasturias-96.webself.net/

2018-09-07 02:25:09
quersia12
As a King would he not have granted money and gifts to many women who might have been in loyal service to his household or his wife's household or even the relatives of those who served him as friends? I am sure they all had his children (not) the connection is obvious. Honestly, this is what Richard did, took care of people. If the lady was his wife's lady in waiting and she had served Anne for a long time, wouldn't Richard gratefully reward her?

We know of only two illegitimate children, Richard had and that he recognised and provided for them, although the identification of their mothers has not been so well established. There is very little evidence that he was ever unfaithful to Anne Neville, despite the rumours which followed her death, most likely unfounded.