Richard III Research and Discussion Archive.

Misc.

Misc.

2017-06-17 20:45:32
Nance Crawford
Been trying to take a couple of minutes every day to clean up email that I looked at and then left sitting. I will not confess when that bad habit started, but it looks as though it had something to do with getting ready to leave for Leicester in '15. Meanwhile, I've stumbled across RIII conversations that I must have seen, but strike me as more important now than they did at the time, so continuing thanks are in order. Does someone have a link to the Barton Library? There are at least a dozen listed on Yahoo here in the U.S. and I have no idea where to look when I'm stealing time. Y'all might not want to know that Amazon is letting me know that Helen Maurer's Margaret of Anjou and Alison Weir's The Wars of the Roses are frequently bought together. Some things on this forum have been confounding, but Amazon just floored me. Hope it's being a good day for one and all.
www.NanceCrawford.com
KING'S GAMES: The Commentaries
http://amzn.to/1VvKiHV

Re: Misc.

2017-06-17 21:48:33
b.eileen25
Nance go to the Richard Society lll home page...at the top you will see 'Learn More', click on that, scroll down to the Barton Library...then choose category of book you want..hope this helps...Eileen
Richard III
Richard III on Amazon
As an Amazon Associate, We earn from qualifying purchases.