Astrology Files Reloaded

Astrology Files Reloaded

2016-10-21 14:56:53
Nicholas Brown

I have just uploaded the files on Edward IV's astrological chart. They are now available in 3 separate files.

Nico

Re: Astrology Files Reloaded

2016-10-23 06:06:21
maroonnavywhite
Thanks for this, Nicholas!
This reminds me: People interested in the study of medieval European astrology would do well to follow this weblog:alcocoden | Seven Stars Astrology
alcocoden | Seven Stars Astrology Now I will explain to you the length of life and the number of years as I attempt [to compute it], because sometimes you will want to consider it in a horoscopic di... View on www.sevenstarsastrology.com Preview by Yahoo

2016-10-24 19:17:14
Nicholas Brown
Hi Tamara,

Thanks for posting such an interesting link. I hadn't come across this one before. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my take on Edward.
Nico

On Sunday, 23 October 2016, 6:06, "khafara@... []" <> wrote:

This reminds me: People interested in the study of medieval European astrology would do well to follow this weblog:alcocoden | Seven Stars Astrology
alcocoden | Seven Stars Astrology Now I will explain to you the length of life and the number of years as I attempt [to compute it], because sometimes you will want to consider it in a horoscopic di... View on www.sevenstarsastrology.com Preview by Yahoo

2016-10-24 22:25:17
Hilary Jones
Haven't neglected this Nico - it's next on my list. H

To: "" <>
Sent: Monday, 24 October 2016, 19:13
Subject: Re: Re: Astrology Files Reloaded

Hi Tamara,

Thanks for posting such an interesting link. I hadn't come across this one before. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my take on Edward.
Nico

On Sunday, 23 October 2016, 6:06, "khafara@... []" <> wrote:

2017-06-05 19:40:03
cmasters1335
Thanks Nico. When can we expect more? I'm intrigued by EoY as ambitious and not above ruthlessness.
Richard III
Richard III on Amazon
As an Amazon Associate, We earn from qualifying purchases.