Astrology and Edward IV

Astrology and Edward IV

2016-10-20 10:08:46
Nicholas Brown
Quite a while ago, (probably about 2 years ago) we were discussing medieval astrology on this forum, and Marie kindly supplied some birth time data on Edward IV and Richard. I wanted to examine their charts from a medieval perspective, but unfortunately, I found this rather difficult as their techniques were quite different, and would require fairly extensive study to get a proper perspective. However, examining their charts the modern way was very informative and insightful.
This has been quite a difficult project which I had to put on hold several times due to lack of time from other commitments and then the forum went quiet for a long time. However, since it seems more active and we were discussing Edward IV and his motivations, I recently went over my old notes started putting them back together again. I have now completed Edward IV, and have just posted them to the files.
It is about 20 pages and is in 3 sections: I - Personality Profile II - Major Life Events III - Relationships (with some discussion of the astrology of other people in his life.)

I have posted a chart diagram and glossary separately. It has been difficult to decide on the right format, and I have tried not to be too technical, but I have give some astrological detail to justify my conclusions. Otherwise, it would look like I made it all up.
I hope you find it informative and that it can inspire some interesting discussion. If you have any questions, please do ask.
Nico

Re: Astrology and Edward IV

2016-10-20 15:22:03
Nicholas Brown
I have just deleted these files, because I uploaded them incorrectly into the warriors database. How do you add files so they go in as an individual topic? Hopefully, profiles of Richard and Henry to follow soon.
Nico

On Thursday, 20 October 2016, 10:08, "Nicholas Brown nico11238@... []" <> wrote:

Quite a while ago, (probably about 2 years ago) we were discussing medieval astrology on this forum, and Marie kindly supplied some birth time data on Edward IV and Richard. I wanted to examine their charts from a medieval perspective, but unfortunately, I found this rather difficult as their techniques were quite different, and would require fairly extensive study to get a proper perspective. However, examining their charts the modern way was very informative and insightful.
This has been quite a difficult project which I had to put on hold several times due to lack of time from other commitments and then the forum went quiet for a long time. However, since it seems more active and we were discussing Edward IV and his motivations, I recently went over my old notes started putting them back together again. I have now completed Edward IV, and have just posted them to the files.
It is about 20 pages and is in 3 sections: I - Personality Profile II - Major Life Events III - Relationships (with some discussion of the astrology of other people in his life.)

I have posted a chart diagram and glossary separately. It has been difficult to decide on the right format, and I have tried not to be too technical, but I have give some astrological detail to justify my conclusions. Otherwise, it would look like I made it all up.
I hope you find it informative and that it can inspire some interesting discussion. If you have any questions, please do ask.
Nico

Richard III
Richard III on Amazon
As an Amazon Associate, We earn from qualifying purchases.