Paul Trevor Bale
530 years ago today.
Let us not forget the day we lost our King and our England to treachery
and greed.
Paul

Re: Today

2015-08-22 13:05:10
b.eileen25
A sad day Paul...how good it is to know that now Richard now rests in a tomb that he deserves...Eileen

2015-08-22 13:56:46
Judy Thomson
Thank you, Paul, for reminding.
Judy Loyaulte me lie

2015-08-22 14:46:00
Pamela Bain
Yes, thank you. But what amazing things have occurred since those breathless days of finding the King in the car park.

On Aug 22, 2015, at 7:56 AM, Judy Thomson judygerard.thomson@... [] <> wrote:

Thank you, Paul, for reminding.
Judy Loyaulte me lie

2015-08-22 18:21:57
ricard1an
Loyaulte Me Lie
Mary

2015-08-22 18:22:15
ricard1an
Absolutely agree Eileen.
Mary

2015-08-22 18:28:53
ricard1an
Yes Pamela, Philippa has had an article about her in the Independent newspaper. She was explaining about the research that will be going on all over Europe and in private family archives in Great Britain.They are looking for any evidence that could help us to find out about the Princes and what happened to them. Also Judy ( I think that it was you Judy) posted on FB that the Vatican are opening some of their archives online. Exciting times. Maybe we will find some more bits of the jigsaw.
Mary

2015-08-22 19:44:27
Janjovian
Phillipa said as much when we saw her speak at the Norfolk branch study day last November.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the societies could pull off another coup!

JessFrom: maryfriend@... []
Sent: 22/08/2015 18:28
To:
Subject: Re: Re: Today

Yes Pamela, Philippa has had an article about her in the Independent newspaper. She was explaining about the research that will be going on all over Europe and in private family archives in Great Britain.They are looking for any evidence that could help us to find out about the Princes and what happened to them. Also Judy ( I think that it was you Judy) posted on FB that the Vatican are opening some of their archives online. Exciting times. Maybe we will find some more bits of the jigsaw.
Mary

2015-08-24 01:25:21
poohlandeva
Today we remember before God our King Richard and all those who died at Bosworth having kept the faith. Let us also be thankful that he now lies in dignity and honour and do all we can to uphold his true story and reputation against ignorance, lies, aggression, those who still repeat propaganda without knowledge or research, those who repeat the usual nonsense and attempt to claim that they know better by stating nonsense. Let us also go on to research the truth about the Princes in the Tower, to give them peace and dignity as well and to recover the reputation of all who kept faith that day. King Richard the Just. RIP.

2015-08-24 10:10:01
David Butterworth
Yes, a sad time, as other historical events were too, I've just visited Carlisle castle. Amazing what Richard did for the North. One of the better - and fewer - good rulers.

On Saturday, 22 August 2015, 10:14, "Paul Trevor Bale bale475@... []" <> wrote:

530 years ago today.
Let us not forget the day we lost our King and our England to treachery
and greed.
Paul

Richard III
Richard III on Amazon
As an Amazon Associate, We earn from qualifying purchases.