Queens Birthday Honours

Queens Birthday Honours

2015-06-13 14:23:12
b.eileen25

I see from an email from the Society that Philippa Langley and John Ashdown Hill have both been awarded MBEs in recognition of their services to the exhumation and indentification of Richard lll in the 2015 Queen's Birthday Honours...well done and Im very relieved to see that John's input has been recognised too...Eileen

Re: Queens Birthday Honours

2015-06-13 14:27:43
Pamela Bain
I think that is wonderful!

On Jun 13, 2015, at 8:23 AM, cherryripe.eileenb@... [] <> wrote:

I see from an email from the Society that Philippa Langley and John Ashdown Hill have both been awarded MBEs in recognition of their services to the exhumation and indentification of Richard lll in the 2015 Queen's Birthday Honours...well done and Im very relieved to see that John's input has been recognised too...Eileen

2015-06-13 15:19:16
Lisa @ The Antiques Boutique
brilliant news :)

LisaThe Antiques Boutique & Ceramic Restoration/Conservation ServicesBaddeck, Nova Scotia.Tel: 902 295 9013 / 1329
www.Antiques-Boutique.com Like us on www.facebook.com/TheAntiquesBoutiqueView our Ceramic Restoration Photos 
On 13 June 2015 at 10:23, cherryripe.eileenb@... [] <> wrote:

2015-06-13 17:43:05
Paul Trevor Bale
No Annette though.
Paul

On 13/06/2015 14:23, cherryripe.eileenb@... [] wrote:

2015-06-14 17:05:56
Janjovian
That is good news.

JessFrom: Paul Trevor Bale bale475@... []
Sent: 13/06/2015 17:43
To:
Subject: Re: Queens Birthday Honours

No Annette though.
Paul

On 13/06/2015 14:23, cherryripe.eileenb@... [] wrote:

2015-06-14 20:44:03
Diana De La Porte
Here here !!! Well deserved.Diana

On 13 Jun 2015, at 15:27, Pamela Bain pbain@... [] <> wrote:

I think that is wonderful!

On Jun 13, 2015, at 8:23 AM, cherryripe.eileenb@... [] <> wrote:

2015-06-16 03:43:15
Terence Buckaloo
That's awesome. Somewhat tells the U of L that they were ignoring their contributions. Actually initiation of the project. Good on the Queen.
Richard III
Richard III on Amazon
As an Amazon Associate, We earn from qualifying purchases.