Starkey does it again

Starkey does it again

2015-04-26 00:29:31
luonnotar1065

The man really has no idea of what a clown he makes of himself, does he?

David Starkey's Ego May Have Finally Just Got The Better Of '*The* Historian'

David Starkey's Ego May Have Finally Just Got The B... The always humble David Starkey shouted down a human rights lawyer on the Today programme this morning by claiming: "I"m the historian here, I'm a ... View on www.huffingtonpost.c... Preview by Yahoo

Re: Starkey does it again

2015-04-29 23:18:06
poohlandeva
Even if he is a great historian, he was very arrogant and yes he was making a fool of himself in this instance. I think since he was shown up on the debates regarding Richard iii and the Princes in the Tower that he has lost the plot.

Re: Starkey does it again

2015-04-29 23:48:52
David Butterworth
Because they don't think for themselves. They don't use their minds enough. It isn't just about evidence. If Starkey, and others, really went into the subject of RIII, he'd see there's much that is ridiculous nonsense spread about the monarch. So, they accept the traditional spin. It's a shame.I've really enjoyed and got something from Starkey's documentaries.

On Thursday, 30 April 2015, 6:18, poohlandeva <[email protected]> wrote:

Even if he is a great historian, he was very arrogant and yes he was making a fool of himself in this instance. I think since he was shown up on the debates regarding Richard iii and the Princes in the Tower that he has lost the plot.

Richard III
Richard III on Amazon
As an Amazon Associate, We earn from qualifying purchases.